Finding a Mickey Waffle

shocker

It's a WDW realty that not every moment is magical
Hello all,

Making a list of where we can find a Mickey Waffle for breakfast.

A few caveats:

1) Has to be TS
2) Has to be outside a park (Disney Springs would be ideal)
3) Can, but does not need to, have characters
4) It will be a weekday (I know there are some special brunches and hotel breakfasts that are weekends only).

TIA

Hello all,

Making a list of where we can find a Mickey Waffle for breakfast.

A few caveats:

1) Has to be TS
2) Has to be outside a park (Disney Springs would be ideal)
3) Can, but does not need to, have characters
4) It will be a weekday (I know there are some special brunches and hotel breakfasts that are weekends only).

TIA
Chef Mickey's- sorry you said TS! Not sure

The Grand Floridian Cafe had Mickey Waffle on the menu when we were there in November. Checkout reviews , menus for other TS at resort hotels on this website, www.allears.net and Disney's .Only places open for breakfast on I believe on weekdays in DS are WPE and Starbuck which are QS and don't have the waffles anyway

Ohana has Mickey Waffles for breakfast.
Whispering Canyon Café has them on the kid's menu.
Ale and Compass at Yacht Club also on kid's menu.
Kona Café also on kid's menu

Allears is difficult because they will list "waffle" but not Mickey waffle and I know some locations have a themed waffle that is not Mickey.

Whispering Canyon Cafe is one of those. "Waffle" is indicated on the all you can eat skillet and I've eaten there but can't remember if it's Mickey or a pine cone shape.

We last ate them at Cape May Cafe and Chef Mickey's, but I'm looking for a different experience this time.

Thanks for helping.

Any one know about The Wave buffet? Allears shows a "multi-grain waffle, anyone know if it's Mickey?

That one's CS right? Sorry, won't work. There are many CS options, but we need a TS.

This is an idea. Boma was one of fav dinners on our last trip, more because we had great family time and laughed a lot, than the food.

No characters=no problem, see item #3 above.

Thanks for the idea.

Boma at AKL has them then at their breakfast buffet. Bonus you get to look at animals before/after. No characters though.

Again Allears only lists "waffle." I found a very old review mentioning Simba and Mickey waffles, but the newer ones just don't mention the waffle shape specifically.

Any one know about The Wave buffet? Allears shows a "multi-grain waffle, anyone know if it's Mickey?
Regular Mickey Waffles are at the Contempo Cafe QS right next to Chef Mickey's. The wave has had them a few times but even when they do not, the food there is some of the best on property. I go just for the steel cut oatmeal.

Anyone know about Trails End Buffet? I've eaten there too, but can't remember. Allears is reporting Mickey waffles but hasn't updated that menu since 2016.

The All Stars have always had Mickey waffles, and Caribbean Beach did too (not sure with the construction right now). The only TS places I've been too with Mickey waffles have been character meals where Mickey is present.

You can buy a mickey waffle maker off Amazon, and make mickey waffles wherever you are staying. That meets all four of your criteria, and would definitely be the cheapest way to go (especially if you're staying in a DVC room). :duck:

You can buy a mickey waffle maker off Amazon, and make mickey waffles wherever you are staying. That meets all four of your criteria, and would definitely be the cheapest way to go (especially if you're staying in a DVC room). :duck:

Funny, CraigInPA, I already own one! :rotfl2: Yes, we already make them at home. Now we need to eat one there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!