Fireworks from Contemporary

DWFamilyof6

Mouseketeer
We are doing a resort only stay before our cruise. Wanting to spend an evening resort hopping and watching the fireworks from Contemporary. We will be with my parents who don't do stairs too well. Can you take an elevator to the observation area to view the fireworks? Any tips for the best plan to view fireworks from Contemporary is much appreciated.

If you’re referring to the observation area off of the 4th floor, there is an elevator and there are no stairs to worry about. There are some benches out there (or were the last time I looked).

If you’re referring to the observation area off of the 4th floor, there is an elevator and there are no stairs to worry about. There are some benches out there (or were the last time I looked).
Yes, that's where I'm talking about. Is it fairly easy to find? Or should we just ask someone . thank you

Yes, if you know where it is fairly easy to find. It is on the same floor as Chef Mickey's at the opposite end of the resort. Walk past the large gift shop in the middle of the floor and there are door leading to the outside area. We stayed at the Contemporary earlier this year and most times that area was empty or had very few people. I don't think a lot of people realize it is there or perhaps were at the park watching. Other great thing is you don't have to fight the crowds exiting the park once the show has ended.

Yes, if you know where it is fairly easy to find. It is on the same floor as Chef Mickey's at the opposite end of the resort. Walk past the large gift shop in the middle of the floor and there are door leading to the outside area. We stayed at the Contemporary earlier this year and most times that area was empty or had very few people. I don't think a lot of people realize it is there or perhaps were at the park watching. Other great thing is you don't have to fight the crowds exiting the park once the show has ended.
Thanks very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts