Fireworks from VWL Balcony

vwl_ryan

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had a room at VWL from which you could see the MK fireworks? I know you can see fireworks from different places at WL; so, I was wondering if any villas facing that direction have such a view.

Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

We stayed at WL last JUne and had a room on the left side of the building (facing the front) and we were able to watch the MK fireworks from our beds!!!!!!!!! It was awesome. It was a night we were totally wiped out and my DD's fell asleep and just as my DH and I went to lay down the fireworks went off. We opened the curtain and say fireworks from our bed! It was Awesome.

I am not sure about seeing them from the Villas since they are located to the right of WL. I'd like to know too since we will be staying there in 3 weeks.

I stayed at VWL in May (Lakeside) and I'm sorry to say there are no views of the MK fireworks....

I don't think you can from the Villa's, but you can from the parking lot. We would make a point to be out there last December. Its not as convenient as sitting on your balconey but hey, when else can you walk a few steps and see a fantasy in the sky?

I know that you can see the "high" fireworks from the back of WL near the geyser because we watched them there once a few years ago after viewing the "electrical water pageant" go by.

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter