First 7 day cruise

Caddyman

Earning My Ears
We have just reserved our first 7 day cruise on the Magic for January 2015. We've done 2 4 day cruises a couple of years ago but I was wondering what the seas were like from Key West to Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

The other cruises were about the same time frame and we've been lucky to have great weather (we're from Washington so anything over 50 is glorious).

Can't wait, this will be a great adventure!

We are cruising in March 2015 and were wondering the same thing. We have done two previous cruises on the Dream--a 3 night and a 4 night and this is also our first 7 night. We have the same ports so I'll be interested in any responses you get!

We are cruising on the 1/18/2015 western Caribbean cruise. I'm interested too about how rocky or smooth it normally is.

It is our first 7 day as well. I think one difference is that the 7 day has a formal night and the 3 and 4 day don't. I am not sure of other differences though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter