First Aid Stations

Used them last Sunday. We just finished our 8 night Fantasy Cruise that morning. We used our new “after 12 noon” tickets to go to Epcot. My 2:00PM my DH was exhausted and needed to lie down. The gave him a cot and he took a nap. He uses an ECV but he was still worn out. It refreshed him enough to make our FP’s and dinner.

Attachments

• DA5C5220-5AE6-4F22-8217-8A022C8D11B2.jpeg
    DA5C5220-5AE6-4F22-8217-8A022C8D11B2.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 20
When I was at Hollywood Studios last month, I realized that I forgot to pack any alcohol prep pads for the injections I needed to take the next day. I popped into the First Aid Station and explained my dilemma. I was promptly handed several prep pads at no charge. I was even told that they would administer my injections if I wanted. Disney is awesome!
They really are great. I popped into one at Epcot one morning and explained that I was extremely hungover. They immediately handed me a power-ade an aspirin and a tylenol.

They also have Moleskin if your feet are blistering.

Last trip I did get to overhear a nurse explain to a teenager's mother that her son is constipated. They gave him 4 small bottles of prune juice and let them sit in the back room a bit.

I have heard them say to a lot of people we can give you things but we can not touch you
I can tell you first hand that they will touch you; in some situations at least. A few years back a kid at Epcot threw a handfull of dirt at his mom or brother (wasn't paying attention) and hit me square in the face. I got the dirt off me and within a few minutes decided I needed to wash out one of my eyes. Tried in a bathroom then we went to first-aid. A nurse sat me down and had me hold a tiny bucket against my face while she held my eye open and poured saline solution in there. After what seemed an eternity, I was able to look down at a half dozen tiny rocks in that bucket. Like prospecting for pain-gold.

They were so cool. When I was done they even set us up with a fastpass for the ride I missed.

Such a great service! Tylenol, advil, aspirin, tums, bandaids, alcohol swabs, caladryl ointment, benadryl, ice packs, ear plugs
Can also add Imodium (anti-diarrheal).

I can tell you first hand that they will touch you; in some situations at least. A few years back a kid at Epcot threw a handfull of dirt at his mom or brother (wasn't paying attention) and hit me square in the face. I got the dirt off me and within a few minutes decided I needed to wash out one of my eyes. Tried in a bathroom then we went to first-aid. A nurse sat me down and had me hold a tiny bucket against my face while she held my eye open and poured saline solution in there. After what seemed an eternity, I was able to look down at a half dozen tiny rocks in that bucket. Like prospecting for pain-gold.

They were so cool. When I was done they even set us up with a fastpass for the ride I missed.

Can also add Imodium (anti-diarrheal).
It seem they have gone the other way as now they can help in some case I had a really bad low BG and they did check it on there and also took my BP. But my last trip I hurt my Acle and asked for an ace wrap she said that she could give me one but could not wrap it for me and asked if I know how I told her yes and she watched me do it So there seems to be somethings they can do and some things they can not do ( or it might be what each nurse feel comfortable doing )

I had a very bad experience at First Aid in Studios last year.

We had been in the park for many hours in high heat and humidity. I became very light headed and needed to rest in AC. Went to First Aid and asked to lie down. They rudely told me to go back to our hotel. I told them we were headed out but I was too sick to make it to the car. My husband said I was as white as a sheet and wobbly.

The nurse said I was not welcome. I begged to rest somewhere. She finally relented and led me to a storage room. She told me to rest on a wooden shelf for less than 15 minutes.

I did and the AC was enough to cool me off to head to the car. We made it but I was in bed for most of the rest of the week.

I sure did not get the same service as the rest of you.

They took such good care of me when I had some issues on my last trip - I ended up in the ER later in the trip, but when I first started experiencing some symptoms, I went to first aid and they got me to an urgent care doctor, with a free shuttle ride and everything. The urgent care doctor wasn't very good, but the first aid CMs were top notch IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!