First Aulani Trip in Photos.

The rest of the day was spent in chairs with umbrellas in front of Ama Ama. The girls rented a Paddle Board and did some more swimming and relaxing.
IMG_6955.JPG IMG_6871.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg-56.jpeg3FAE3A9E-3BD7-4C98-9721-FB964CA8D4A7.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg-53.jpeg

Ended our afternoon with a couple of these:ssst: Then went across the street to Monkey Pod for happy hour and received most of our food and drinks at a great discount. Back to the room and watched a couple of movies we had rented at Pau Hana Room.

Attachments

• IMG_6954.JPG
    IMG_6954.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Friday 6/9 we had another breakfast at Ama Ama. On the schedule for the day was Pau Hana Room animation, Pearl Harbor and Dukes in Waikiki for dinner.IMG_9721.JPG.jpegIMG_9801.JPG.jpegIMG_9742.JPG.jpegIMG_9772.JPG.jpeg

Last edited:

Tried to Valet at Outrigger but there was a festival and the street would be closed until 11pm. Kev ended parking in back of the International Shopping center across the street. FullSizeRender.jpg-97.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpg-98.jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-58.jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-94.jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-59.jpegIMG_9878.JPG.jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-90.jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-93.jpeg

Went into cookie store for DH to buy some for the office back home.
FullSizeRender.jpg-89.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpg-78.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-67.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-76.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-82.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-79.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-62-1.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-61-1.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-59-1.jpeg Last Day, Saturday 6/10. Plan was to find some waves for the girls, Kualoa Ranch, Sushi and shave ice. FullSizeRender.jpg-77.jpegFullSizeRender.jpg-73.jpeg

Found the waves at White Plains Beach

I had found a place on North Shore for Sushi but we were wet from rain during our tour and decided to go back to the hotel before dinner. Found a Sushi spot near by and went for our last dinner and shave ice.IMG_7007.JPGFullSizeRender.jpg-60-1.jpeg

I powered through knowing I have a lot going on this month and would never finish. Going to end with a couple of extra photos .

FullSizeRender.jpg-20.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-12.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-23.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-40.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-60.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-61.jpeg FullSizeRender.jpg-33.jpeg

nice. curious what exposure settings were used for some of these, the lighting and vibrancy of colors are great.

great pictures, you hit the best spots . Just a note, there are some really great stops on the North Shore but they are not marked, so you have to know where to look. If you are driving on your own, study the maps and research very carefully.

The camera most used was DH iPhone 7plus. He started in the graphic business and use the color correct on the iPhone for sprucing the photos up.
His other camera he uses is a Nikon. He shoots them raw and fixes them up but with his schedule sometime it takes a couple of weeks until i see them.

I think I'll just print your pictures for my photo book :P

Thank you for posting! Gorgeous family and awesome photos.

Thank you so much for the wonderful write up! Makes me look forward to my trip there next month even more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!