First Booking - Banked Points

Noodlez

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have three contracts, all the same resort and use year, and all with banked points. I have just made my first booking and I was hoping to use the banked points off each of the contracts, rather than the 2019 ones. I selected all of the contracts but unfortunately the system used all of the points from contract one (banked and current), then the banked points from contract two. Is there any way to do this online or will I need to ring up every time and ask them to change it?

Thanks very much

As long as you designate all three contracts for use when doing the reservation, the system is supposed to take banked points from all three contracts before taking any current use year points. If it didn't do that, you should call and report the issue to have it corrected. I would not attempt to redo it online via a modification of the reservation at this time because there is something wrong going on in your account and it could just get worse.

Last edited:
Thanks very much! They currently are currently experiencing high call volume so I'll try again later. Thankfully it's not a high demand room so there shouldn't be any hurry.

Thanks very much! They currently are currently experiencing high call volume so I'll try again later. Thankfully it's not a high demand room so there shouldn't be any hurry.
Pretty sure the high volume is due to FP+ system. It's either down or not working per several reports on Theme Parks. Good plan to try later.

I had to call when I wanted to use banked points from multiple contracts. It would not let me designate to use all of my banked points regardless of resort before using current year points. Good luck!

I had to call when I wanted to use banked points from multiple contracts. It would not let me designate to use all of my banked points regardless of resort before using current year points. Good luck!

Thanks! At the moment I’m hopeful that my account is just having a few teething problems and that everything will be ok in the future. There have been a few odd things, but all just minor glitches thankfully. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. :-)

Thanks! At the moment I’m hopeful that my account is just having a few teething problems and that everything will be ok in the future. There have been a few odd things, but all just minor glitches thankfully. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. :-)

These points are from the same resort of the booking is in the 11 month window? Or if they are different resorts then it's a 7 month window booking?

I've not had issues like that. It always shows it will use current points from the first contract but once finalized it uses the banked points. That too is a glitch as it should display it correctly prior to finishing but at least it has taken the points correctly in the end.

Thanks Kat. I believe it actually did what you said and used the correct points, but it had notified me that it was using current points from contract 1 and none from contract 3 so I assumed that’s what it had done! I’ll know next time.

The points are all for the same resort (BCV) but I’m not booking there so it’s a 7 month booking.

Thanks Kat. I believe it actually did what you said and used the correct points, but it had notified me that it was using current points from contract 1 and none from contract 3 so I assumed that’s what it had done! I’ll know next time.

The points are all for the same resort (BCV) but I’m not booking there so it’s a 7 month booking.

Glad that it did work correctly! I was hoping it hadn't been broken so that it was going to always take calling in. It confused me the first time too but I decided it hurt nothing to go ahead and finish then see what I could do. It was nice it actually did what it should but it would be better if it indicated it to start with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!