First Chilly Trip Report 4th - 7th Jan 09 Final Day and Conclusion

Feenies

Earning My Ears
Final Day

:mad: :mad:

Well another great night's sleep, lovely lady came with breakfast and we checked out before 10. Left our bags there to be collected that evening which proved a bit confusing for the CM's but job done and we were at WDS by opening.
The plan today was to do all of our favourites again and do a bit of shopping, which was good because as I mentioned earlier sales started today in lots of shops!
So, yes Cars AGAIN think my DS would like this ride in the garden! It was so quiet that we asked the nice CM if we could stay on as there were only a few people waiting and remarkably it was ok. We decided to get Crush out of the way early and the huge queue moved quite quickly. This really is a good ride and I was so happy the kids liked it. One quick tip for the queue if you have small kids.....there are lots of little birds in the hedges on the the 1st legth of queue and I gave my kids cream crackers to feed them with which entertained them for a bit.
Carpets again, a photo op with Lilo & Stitch then off to DP for the rest on our list.....by the way on this trip I LOVED HOT CHOCOLATE we had lots of breaks for this lovely sweet stuff.
Star Tours again many times!! We caught Honey I shrunk.....which we thought was really good, my DD freaked out as soon as she saw the lion and spent the rest of the time on my knee sobbing...poor thing. We explained what was going to happen but it was just too real for her.
Another visit to Buzz then off for a last BTM, this was our 1st go in the daylight and it was good but definitely prefer it at night.
Last stop Fantasyland and Peter Pan and finally IASW.

Wow!

Conclusion

What can I say.............
The tips and info I got from here was invaluable particularly regarding the weather and cold. I have no doubt that without the advice we wouldn't have been kitted out properly and would have been miserable. As it was we were comfortable which meant we could be out all day in the freezing cold having a ball!
We all enjoyed this trip so much more than 2 years ago, kids were able to go on so much stuff, no buggy and just having fun together priceless! The plan (if I can stay away!) is to hold off for another 2 years when kids will be 6 & 7 we'll see.
The NBC was a lovely hotel we had no complaints, but to be honest we literally slept and ate in our room, we didn't use any of the facilities, bars or restaurants we spent all our time out and about. We'd a lovley room 7248 a room for 6 it was huge there were only 4 of us (my niece was due to come but couldn't), it wasn't a lake view but still lovely and in the main building not down those vast wings!
Cafe Mickey great fun, lots of characters, music and food was lovely and hot.
So that's it, thanks for your patience I'll stick around for a while and wish all the people with upcoming trips an absolute ball,

Feenies xx

:tinker: :tigger:

Great trip report. I'm looking forward to a trip without a buggy next time!

I loved reading all your trip report days :goodvibes - even the cold didn't stop you guys.

Thanks for posting those.

Great trip report.i am glad you all enjoyed yourselves dispite
of the cold and snow.

Great trip report :goodvibes , glad cold and snow didnt put you off, they certainly do me lol

Your delight and pleasure in the trip certainly comes across in your trip report. Thanks for writing them. :thumbsup2

i really enjoyed your trip report. yep i could do without the buggy especially as once ash gets inside disney she doesnt want to even see the buggy. our last trip she walked all day and then half way back to the santa fe.

Ahh a great final day! Glad you had a blast! I'm also looking forward to going away without a buggy. DS (3 yrs) hardly sat in his buggy but we took it around with us in case he did want to sit in it. Wel,, he didn't really sit in it but he did have his nap in it (he has stopped napping ages ago but I guess all that walking knackered him out lol).

Hopefully you'll be able to upload a few pictures for us to see :) .

Great report, i'm glad you all had a lovely trip. Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter