First Disney adult beverage you want when you get back?

Is this now people reporting in what they actually did when they went back for the first time after park closure? Mine was probably a Brakelight IPA at Flo’s. I don’t remember having anything else on my first trip back as it was hard to get reservations, etc at first.

you must be from PA.
Nope! If I was, I wouldn't have a hard time getting the stuff. I went to PA/MD years ago and was given one at a party and it just blew my mind. Cheap, decent flavor, independently owned, all that good stuff.

Going to sound lame but I can't get it at home... Yuengling Lager on tap. Bottle or can is fine too.

Same! Usually a Yuengling at the pool bar at the hotel. I'm from Illinois where it isn't sold so whenever I have a Yuengling it's like an official start to vacation.

Same! Usually a Yuengling at the pool bar at the hotel. I'm from Illinois where it isn't sold so whenever I have a Yuengling it's like an official start to vacation.
From illinois as well. I do the same put usually grab one from a cart in EPCOT

I think my first post-Covid WDW adult drink was probably a margarita at San Angel. We'll be back in a few weeks though, and my first adult beverage of that trip will be viking coffee, for sure.

I guess it depends on if we are staying at an Epcot resort and entering via International Gateway, or coming right from the airport and entering via main entrance.
International Gateway, head to France for either a Grand Marnier slushy or a champagne flight.
Main entrance head to La Vava in Mexico for a Lily.

In my opinion this is a little different from your FAVORITE. My favorite Disney drink is the avocado margarita, but it's not the first thing I'm getting when I finally go back. I'm going to Trader Sam's for a Nautilus! What will your first Disney drink be?
The Sonoma maple bourbon old fashioned at California grill bar...

Grey Goose Slushy for me.

eta: Just realized this is an old thread and I already answered. Well after my slushy, I'm going to see if the wine walk is still there. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter