First Disney race

officer tigger

DIS Veteran
The Star Wars 1/2 marathon in April will be my first Disney race. I have been to Disney a lot and I am a DVC member. My question is the bus service to the start of the race. Do all resorts have a bus that transports to the start, or do I need to stay at a specific resort? DVC is booked solid that weekend and I currently have a ressie at Saratoga. Any tips would be helpful and appreciated.

For Star Wars even resort is a host resort. Just so you can check on your own the information is available under the planning section of the runDisney website. It is best to always double check but whatever resorts are host resorts will be listed there.

Saratoga is a good resort for running events because it is typically the quietest.

Yes, every resort is a host resort for Star Wars Dark Side weekend, so you are fine.

Each resort will have signs directing you to the bus transportation pick up and drop off points. It will not be Disney buses that do the transport. They have contracted buses that will take you to and back from the expo and races.

You will enjoy the run. I am also running that weekend. Looking forward to the theming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!