"First floor" rooms at BC

I_Heart_MK

Mouseketeer
Am I right in thinking that room numbers beginning with 1 are in fact on the ground floor and have patios rather than balconies? On a diagram on the FAQ thread it refers to these rooms as 1st floor, but surely you can't have a patio on the 1st floor? I'm confused hehe :confused3 Can anyone clear this up? Do they call the ground floor the first floor in America or something?

Christine xxx

Am I right in thinking that room numbers beginning with 1 are in fact on the ground floor and have patios rather than balconies? On a diagram on the FAQ thread it refers to these rooms as 1st floor, but surely you can't have a patio on the 1st floor? I'm confused hehe :confused3 Can anyone clear this up? Do they call the ground floor the first floor in America or something?

Christine xxx

First floor rooms have a cement slab with chairs. Ground floor and first floor are the same.

First floor rooms have a cement slab with chairs. Ground floor and first floor are the same.

That's great to know, thank you, in the UK the ground floor and 1st floor mean different things (1st floor is 1 floor up) so that's why I got confused :)

Thanks again :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter