First Solo trip with mobility issues in an ECV

hmmchowell

My little princess!
I will be traveling for the first time alone at DW. My DD 19 is leaving to go to Africa (Mozambique) for a church mission for 1.5 years. Want to go to DW to ease me into not having her around at college. Very familiar with all 4 parks and restaurants so no problems with plans. Would like to meet some new Disneyphiles on this trip though. Will be at ASMu from Aug 7 through Aug 14. Already have ADRs. I ride about 97 percent of rides at Disney. Just a few don't accommodate my bad knees. Disney is very Pooh friendly. Being from the South, it is easy for me to strike up a conversation. Hope to see you all there! Am looking forward to an amazing trip!

Wish I was going to be there at that time, but I'm afraid my solo trip is in September. I'll also be using an ECV, and as I said, solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter