First time ABD - Backstage Magic - June 2018 - looking for advice

Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do or places to eat around the Loews Hotel? Or places to avoid too. Thanks.

Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do or places to eat around the Loews Hotel? Or places to avoid too. Thanks.
In the Roosevelt Hotel there is a restaurant called 25 degrees that has really great burgers!

Also, a visit to the Farmers Market (Uber/Lyft there and back) is a must.

I wouldn’t think a noon return time on Sunday would be too bad (unless you were looking at doing something further away that day) You can grab you ABD information and explore the surrounding area before you meet for dinner at 5:00.

Maybe they have a late drop off key box?

I saw that key drop off was an option, but when looking at booking online, 12 noon was the only option. I will need to explore further.

Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do or places to eat around the Loews Hotel? Or places to avoid too. Thanks.[/QU

Thanks for the recommendation -

Does anyone have any others? Or places to avoid? Thanks.

For eating, we stumbled across The Melt (at Sunset & Vine) when looking for a certain star and it was DELICIOUS. The grilled cheese/tomato soup combo was perfection. We later found out that it was one of our guide's favourite spots as well! It is a bit of a walk (I think about 20 minutes?) but we were exploring the Walk of Fame and the city, so we didn't really notice. Besides, you do so much walking on this trip, that 20 minutes is nothing!
We also ate at Mel's Drive-In, which is much closer to the hotel and quite enjoyed our meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!