• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Time at CBR-Tell Me All The Great Things!

OllieDannyandMe

DIS Veteran
Hello :-) I've stayed at the Contemporary Resort and the Animal Kingdom Lodge. However, this trip I wanted to be closer to Epcot.

I just booked the new AP rates of $74/night at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Please tell me all the GREAT things about this hotel!

I don't mind hearing a few negatives, but I really want to get jazzed about this upcoming trip (July 3rd-13th, 2003), and I am hoping you'll help.

My DH will be with me. We'll have our car. No children yet! We are going for romance :-)

Thanks! Amy

We stayed there last May and it was wonderful!! The grounds are so lush and green, they are truly beautiful. Around the buildings it is very quiet and peaceful. The only noise is at OPR during the breakfast and lunch rush. The main pool can be crowded, however, the pools in each section were generally pretty empty. The rooms have been recently updated and are very cute.
Since it will just be you and your DH- go and sit in a hammock during the evening. That is very romantic.
Caribbean Beach is a great place. I love it. As a matter of fact, DH and I are planning to stay there again during our Oct. trip.

I suggest you read the thread about CBR in my info below. It is a great resort. You will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter