First time at the fort (Tent camping) April

Great tent camping info. Let's keep on with the helpful info.
I need to point out that tent camping in Florida heat and humidity can be very uncomfortable combined with disease carrying insects that can’t wait to come after you on the way to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower only to be drenched in sweat by the time you walk back to your tent.

I need to point out that tent camping in Florida heat and humidity can be very uncomfortable combined with disease carrying insects that can’t wait to come after you on the way to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower only to be drenched in sweat by the time you walk back to your tent.

I live here and we have still had to run the heat at night until a couple of nights ago. It's not even hot or humid during the day yet in April.

I am late to the party but one of the best things we did for the tents since we didn't have rugs to go inside was adopt a no shoes in tents rule. I hated getting into bed with dirty sandy bedding. We brought flip flops for hanging at the camp AND using in the showers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts