First-Time (Basically) Trip To Disney World - Def Solo Trip November 2019! - Includes Pics From 1990 Trip

8 days out!
In 9 days from now I will be back at Disney Hollywood Studios!

When I went 29 years ago I took part in an (in my memory) indoors experience where I was filmed in a green-screen type environment for a 'Honey I Shrunk the Kids' video:
View attachment 450838

That's me on top of the bee, reaching for my cousin Sue on the wing.

My research has led me to a lot of info on this as an outdoor experience, but that is not what I remember. I think this was inside.

Anybody?

Looking forward to my trip next Friday! Come join my solo adventure!
Yes, this was inside and then they made an outdoor play area in Hollywood Studios for little kids to play on.. It too is no longer there.

Yes, this was inside and then they made an outdoor play area in Hollywood Studios for little kids to play on.. It too is no longer there.

I've gathered this! But wait, I can still audition to be on Nickelodeon, right?

452274 452275

I got nervous 29 years ago and fumbled my big shot. I've been waiting all this time to get another try!

Following along! Love to hear about solo trips and everything you have planned seems really good. :)

I'm leaving tomorrow morning! Trying to work out which moderator I need to PM to move this thread to the 'non-pre-trip' section of the forum!
Already checked in to my Delta flight at 9:30am tomorrow (11 hours and counting). Registered with Magical Express. Need to find those bag tags once I'm done packing! I'm super excited to have a great time and ride all the rides and eat all the foods. Watching Avatar on Disney+ while I finish packing!
Pop Century check-in tomorrow ~7pm! (I think I already checked in?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter