• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First time DCL cruiser, looking for excursion advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edi

Earning My Ears
Hi We are first time DCL cruisers, mom with two kids (10 and 13). Unfortunately the disney excursions are already full when we tried to book, does anyone have any advice on things to do when we land at Le Havre? I was very interested in the Mont St. Michel excursion but wasn't able to find other reasonable priced group tours outside.

Hi We are first time DCL cruisers, mom with two kids (10 and 13). Unfortunately the disney excursions are already full when we tried to book, does anyone have any advice on things to do when we land at Le Havre? I was very interested in the Mont St. Michel excursion but wasn't able to find other reasonable priced group tours outside.
You posted this in the cruise meet section where less people are going to see it. On the main cruise line board there will be more people to answer.

I have seen debate there about Le Havre in the past and the lack of excursions. Seems to be the day of the week and short time in port are an issue. Maybe look into renting a car for one day?

You posted this in the cruise meet section where less people are going to see it. On the main cruise line board there will be more people to answer.

I have seen debate there about Le Havre in the past and the lack of excursions. Seems to be the day of the week and short time in port are an issue. Maybe look into renting a car for one day?
thank you. I will try the main board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter