First Time DLR visit-- which character meal to pick?

jojok15

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

First timers to DLR this coming October. We'll be taking a bus from San Fran to Anaheim and will be arriving around 8am... Would like to do a character meal when we get there to fuel up...
I'm just not sure which one to go with... My favorite is Donald, but I don't *have* to see him at a character meal. He doesn't have a specific favorite character-- but food-wise likes 'sweet' choices for breakfast (if you're familiar with WDW he LOVES the Tonga Toast at Polynesian).

Just wondering which one out of the four (Goofy's Kitchen, PCH Grill, Plaza Inn, or Storytellers Cafe) is best for first timers-- it's just me and my boyfriend.

Plus, if this helps. We don't have a *specific* game plan for the day. We were just thinking of going to Disneyland plus we have tickets for the Halloween Party at night.

Thanks!

I'll throw out my families two cents. We were there in June and tried goofy's Kitchen (dinner though), The Plaza and PCH Grill.

We loved Goofy's the most, the characters were awesome and the staff was fun and the food was really nice. We liked PCH second, the characters were a little less friendly and it was pretty crowded but the food was really good. We thought the food at the Plaza was pretty bad, what breakfast has no fresh fruit? The characters however, were great and there were a ton of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter