First Time Here

momlvsdsny

Mouseketeer
This is my first post. I have been browsing for a couple days, and have seen lots of useful information. We are taking our two youngest (8 & 4) for the first time in June 2005. Will look forward to answers to questions that I am sure I will have!!! Thanks in advance for all the advice and info!!

We are taking our first trip to WDW the first week of June too. We are staying at OKW. It will be me, Dh, ds14 and ds11. Where are y'all staying?

We will be going June 11-17. This will be my 3rd trip to Disney. (#1 when I was about 7 years old, haha #2 on a belated honeymoon with my husband in '89, and our third was in 1997 when my now 8 year old was only 3 1/2 months old.) Now we have a daughter who is 4, so we figured before our 15 year old and our 13 year old, get much older, we wanted to go again. We will be staying off site, at the Holiday Inn Nikki Bird resort. I have never been to that one before. My first two trips I stayed with my Grandparents and our last trip in '97 we stayed at the Best Western International. I would love to stay on site sometime, it looks so great, but our budget was limited, and with having the six of us, well we would need two rooms, so that was a little bit pricey for us. I am hoping this will be just as good. I posted on the Orlando & attractions boards to find out info on the Holiday Inn Nikki Bird, and recieved both good and not so good reviews, so we will see.

As an afterthought after re-reading, I know that the Nikki Bird wont be anything like staying on site, I meant I just hope it will be nice!

I'm sure y'all will have a great trip.... You'll be coming in just as we are leaving...we are scheduled to be there from June 4th to June 11th... :cool1:

:teeth: Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I have stayed at the Nikki Bird once and found it to be very nice. The restaurant was excellent and the pool areas were very well kept. Of course, this was in '98, but we did pass by when we were down last year and everything looked the same from the outside. Hope you have a wonderful trip :wave:

We are going in June also. Hope everyone has a safe trip! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter