First time to Disney in May!!!

SleepingUgly

'Cuz I love to sleep and I ain't no looker
Hello, hello ...

First timer here. My family and I are heading to WDW in May 2005, and we cannot wait! After much research, made ressies at CSR for May 21-28, Cabanas section. Requested building 9A or 9B. Hope we get one of those locations!!!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be here quite a bit in the next few months!

Linda :banana:

Congrats first timer. You will enjoy every minute of your trip. I will be going in April for 4 days. Can I ask you what kind of rate you are paying for CSR? I'm staying at POP and I might want to switch my days to later in April.

bear22 said:
Congrats first timer. You will enjoy every minute of your trip. I will be going in April for 4 days. Can I ask you what kind of rate you are paying for CSR? I'm staying at POP and I might want to switch my days to later in April.

I got the AAA discount of $126 per night for a standard-view room. That's not great, but at least it's not rack rate, right???

SleepingUgly said:
Hello, hello ...

First timer here. My family and I are heading to WDW in May 2005, and we cannot wait! After much research, made ressies at CSR for May 21-28, Cabanas section. Requested building 9A or 9B. Hope we get one of those locations!!!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be here quite a bit in the next few months!

Welcome to the Disney experience. My husband and I will be there around the same time you are. Have a great time!!!

Hey Sleepingugly.... welcome to the DIS. This board is a great resource for trip planning. We're counting down to our first trip next month and I can't wait! :bounce:

:flower: Just wanted to welcome you to the DIS.May will soon be here :sunny: Have fun planning for your trip! :cheer2: :earboy2:
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter