First time to Disneyworld

brancam2003

Earning My Ears
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It will be the first time going to WDW for my family. Husband and 2 boys, 10 and 8.
So excited to go. We are going for the first 2 weeks in August.
Anyone else going around the same time? Staying at the ALL-Star Movies Resort

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm not going then, but I just wanted to say Welcome to the DIS.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. Do you have any priority seatings made yet?

Welcome to the DIS brancam2003.

Priority Seatings (PS for short) are Disney's version of restaurant reservations. If you haven't already done so, I suggest you check out this site for everything you want to know about WDW: AllEarsNet. But also feel free to ask any questions on these boards...everyone is very helpful. :)

Welcome brancam2003 to the Dis boards:D
My DD and I will also be at WDW for the first two weeks of August staying at the Riverside Port Orleans and the Polynesian.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post, pm or email me. Hope you have a great time!
Wenabre

just wanted to say welcome:D :D our 1st trip was at asmovies as well.:D you will have an awesome time:D enjoy:D i think nothing can really match that very first experience :D
kathe

You will love the All Star Movies the pool theme is great and the resort is incredible. I still love Al Star the best of all resorts I have stayed at on property it must be an attachment due to Sports being the very first resort I had stayed at on property.

Thanks for all the replies..We received our hopper pass tickets on friday.
I was jumping all around the house. We are driving down to dis from
nova scotia. My boys are really excited, even for the road trip. Love
travelling by car.
Does anyone know if the pools at movies has slides?
Thanks Tina

The All-Stars do not have water slides. But the pools are still fantastic! You will have a great time, the All-Star resorts are great. Good choice!

Disney2003 is right no slides at any All Star resorts but Music and Movies both have great themes and the characters in the centre of Music yes it is a large guitar shaped pool all shoot water out that the kids love to play in. With Movies you have Sorcere Mickey commanding the brooms which also throw water on you while in the pool it is a great place you will enjoy it

A very good suggestion is to make a reservation for a Character Breakfast. These meals are (relatively) inexpensive, but come with all the "Disney Magic". We usually go to Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Hotel, but there are several to choose from.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter