First time to WDW in April!!!!

F

Fannie_Marie

After spending hours reading all the great info. on these borads I just want to say THANK YOU! I am taking my DD 9 and DD 7 Apr 25-30th. It's their first time on an airplane and everyone's first time to WDW!

Welcome to the Dis! first trips to DW are so exciting! :banana: i am so glad the boards have been a help to you :cool1:

Hi there :)

We are at WDW the same time :teeth: Why not register and start posting here :)

Congratulations! You'll have a great time. I'll be there the week before you, leaving for home on the 24th.

Hi Fannie Marie:

We're heading for our first trip to WDW too, but just a little sooner than you (sorry to rub it in). It'll be our DS's (4) first plane trip too. We're all excited. The DIS has been an excellent source of advice and info. :bounce:

We are going the week before you do and I am just as anxious after all our trips too.....Hope you can come to a Tuesday or Wednesday night chat and we can help to answer any questions that you may have.....I love Disney and love to talk about Disney....
again welcome to the dis and register soon

Welcome!! These boards are the best.
My husband and I will be in WDW the last week of April also.
You will love WDW. Especially since you have been doing some reading ahead of time. The key to a good trip to WDW is PLANNING!!! :cool1: :cool1:

:cool1: Welcome,and hope to see more posting from you soon!
Have a fabulous trip to WDW! :wizard:
Kirsten :cheer2:

Wow! After reading all the wonderful responses I just had to register! I've been pouring over the info from everyone and I've already run into things that would've caught me unawares - like afternoon rain showers. :umbrella: Hey, I'm from California! :laughing: You are all great!

You will definatley get great info here. Unfortunately my trip is not until the end of June. Will be going with my sister, her two girls and a friend and her three boys. It will be the first trip for the friend and her kids. My sister and her oldest are pro's, having been there lots of times. I think my friend still cannot understand all the hype about, she just doesn't get that it is not just another theme park. The children do not know we are going there yet we are surprising them at the airport, they think we are going to Cape Cod.

The first time you actually see the Castle or Space Ship Earth it gives you chills. I think it is all tied into your childhood, watching the Mickey Mouse Club, Saturday morning cartoons and the Wonderfull World of Disney on Sunday night. I can't wait to go again. And of course it is made worse by all of the commercials they are running now, and last night on Extreme Home Makeover the families were sent to DW for the week.

Welcome and I must say I can not see how you will not love Disney.
One thing, you will no way be able to see everything so a little tip.
Read here see what really interests you and enjoy. If you go with no agenda and try to see everything you end up missing a lot and running around like a maniac. I did that my first trip. After that I found these boards and planned it out, was much more relaxing and I saw way more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter