First trip! 3-night getaway - absolutely fantastic...

Unclelude

Mouseketeer
Hi!

For my family (5), we just had a fantastic 3 night escape. We did one night at Beach Club - to get 2 days at storm along ... then 2 nights at Boardwalk, and hit Hollywood Studios.

Here's the rundown:

Saturday:

~Noon : land in Orlando -
12:15 magic bus enroute to resort (great timing) Started insta-cart order ( beverages, breakfast stuff, snacks )
1PM : arrive Beach Club - room ready (Studio) - check out resort, head to Storm Along
4PM: insta-cart delivery arrives (what a great deal... )
8PM: walk-up reservation Beaches and Cream ( great food, fun server, didn't finish kitchen sink ... almost :) )
Late: Hot tub, pool, hanging out

We had so much fun with the staff. The pool is amazing. Tons of room to spread out. No mask in pool area.

Sunday:
Morning: Lazy morning... munch on food in room, explore...
11AM Deliver bags to Bell services for xfer to Boardwalk - go hang out at pool ( running out of adult beverages, order more from instacart :))
2PM Studio ready at Boardwalk ( upgrade to pool view!) Hang out at Storm Along for a while more
4PM I head over and check in at BW - hang out at pool bar and watch football :)
5:30 Instacart to the rescue! reload!
6PM Family heads over from BC. Slide Pool Hot Tub.
8PM Uber eats - Chinese food - decent food. Price good.
Late: Hot tub, hanging out etc...

Another great day - great staff ... We are a family of 5 ... my 3 kids are 18 years old ( triplets )... they had just a ball on the waterslides, used the workout facilites etc ... fantastic day.

Monday:
6:40AM Wake up to get boarding group
7:00AM 4 of us on our phones waiting to hit join. I was dialed in Join-Join-Join .. boarding group 1! I turned everything off but data on phone, restarted phone, had app open about 5 min before... didn't hit first join until clock ticked exactly 7AM...
8:15AM start walk to HS for ropedrop ( published open at 9AM) - no wait getting on ... got the purple ding from Magic band and the "Welcome Home" :)
9:30AM 3 rides done! .... micky/minne railway - Smugglers run - ROTR ... all 3 of these had zero wait.
12:20 - 5 Ronto Wraps - these were awesome!
2PM - head back to BW for a nap and pool - we literally rode most everything. Longest wait was slinky at 50 min ( broke down for 20 of it) everything else was basically walk on.
5PM - head back more rides ... at one point hit Smugglers run like 3 times in a row no wait - super fun tried diff seats etc..
7:30PM Ogas cantina (picked this up night before) ... very cool, park was closed, but ogas open... hung out in there for almost full 45 min ...
9PM back at BW (Got a BW Pizza - was good)

Unbelievable great day in park. Lines were basically nothing. Easy to avoid crowds. Just awesome. First time in Galaxies Edge.

Tuesday:
5:45 AM Wife and one son head back early ( kid had sports)
10AM Last pool/hot tub
11AM Checkout
11:30 Disney Springs
2:45PM Exit on Magic Bus :(

Fun half day - ate at polite pig for first time .. yummy! Flying felt really safe to us ... we were on delta (cheap less than $400 for 5 round trip) I had my own row to myself on way home!

All of this for 36 points!

Seriously, it was so nice to get into the bubble for a few days. I'm not sure how much longer the crowds will be so light ... we had just a fantastic time.

Tim

Sounds amazing! How was the weather? It sounds like it was warm enough to get in the pools.

I am delighted to see that storm along bay is nice even in January !

that is amazing for Hollywood studios to get in three of the hottest rides before 930am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter