First trip as a family of 3!

eelinds47

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Typically I am just a silent reader on DIS but today I decided to post and ask for any tips/advice on our trip. November 2019 we’re finally going back to Disney with our (will be at the time) 2.5 year old son!

Some information about us- I grew up going to Disney every other year & got my husband into it when we started dating. We’re high school sweethearts and have been three times together. We went for our honeymoon! Now we have our son, who is deaf and LOVES Mickey Mouse, Coco, and Cars.

Here’s our trip info:

When: November 10-17, 2019
Where: All Star Movies so our son can enjoy the large statues
What: Disney World, Universal, Memory Maker, Flying, Deluxe Dining Plan (we loved it on our honeymoon, even though we didn’t eat half the food haha)
Why: Why not?!
Who: Just is 3!

Itinerary:

November 10: Check in/Disney springs
Breakfast: Airport
Lunch: Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming
Dinner: STK Orlando
Snacks: Ghiradelli & Aristocrepes
FP: N/A

November 11: EPCOT
Breakfast: Garden Grill
Lunch: N/A
Dinner: Monsieur Paul
Snacks: 4 Food & Wine Booths for Lunch
FP: Frozen, Spaceships Earth, Seas with Nemo

November 12: Universal IOA & S
Breakfast: World Premiere FC
Lunch: Confisco Grill
Dinner: Ohana
Snacks: N/A

November 13: Pool Day
Breakfast: Cape May Cafe
Dinner: Morimoto Asia
Snacks: World Premiere FC for Lunch

November 14: Magic Kingdom
Breakfast: Crystal Palace
Dinner: Jungle Navigation Co
Snacks: Lunching Pad & Aloha Isle
FP: Peter Pan, POC, Winnie the Pooh

November 15: Animal Kingdom
Breakfast: Tusker House
Lunch: Yak & Yeti
Dinner: Tiffins
Snacks: Ice Cream Cart
FP: NRJ, Safari, Finding Nemo

November 16: Hollywood Studios
Breakfast: Hollywood & Vine
Dinner: 50’s Primetime Cafe
Snacks: Pretzel Palooza & Backlot Express
FP: TSMM, Disney Junior Live, & IJESS

November 17: Check Out/Disney Springs
Breakfast: World Premiere FC
Lunch: TREX
Dinner: Airport
Snacks: Goofys Candy Co

*The only thing that may change is any Star Wars dining options or any new rides opening*

Alright I would appreciate any tips or help with our itinerary, visiting the parks being deaf or with a toddler, etc!!

TIA!

My niece was 2 when we went and she loved the Disney Jr section of Hollywood Studios more than absolutely anything else. Definitely spend some extra time there if you can! There are a few character meet and greets and my niece will not stop talking about meeting Jake and Sophia and Doc. It really made an impression on her so we wish that we had planned more time to spend just in that area for her. The Disney Jr live show is SO much fun and I hope your little guy enjoys it. There's a nice surprise at the end I wont spoil but you can touch it and I've never seen my niece more enthralled!!

Hope you guys have a blast!!

Our first trip as a family of 3 will be in February! This will be the first time hubby and I have been to WDW since we were kids. Your itinerary looks great. Have a great time!

Welcome! Your itinerary looks good. Have you been to Disney Springs since it changed to Disney Springs? My husband and I had last been there when it was Downtown Disney ( about 3 years ago ) and it has changed so much. If you like live music there is a ton of it there now. We had planned 2 evenings ( much like your itinerary ) and I had wished we had planned almost a whole day there. ( I'm a shopper and felt like I had missed so much ). It was also pretty crowded when we went which surprised me because the last few times I had been there it was mostly slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter