First trip for nephews to Disneyland!

Hugo Sanchez

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. First of all thanks to all of you for taking time off your day for making small things for strangers that mean a lot. Been looking for a while for some custom tickets for both of my nephews first trip to Disneyland. We will be there next weekend 9/15. It’s their first trip there so I wanted to give them a ticket since I purchased e-tickets for them. Nothing fancy. Simple that says something along the lines of admission to Disneyland with Mickey Mouse on both. My nephews names are Max and Emi. Thank you guys for all the help! Also any suggestions on how to print them? I was thinking of getting them printed at a photo machine at like cvs or something. Thank you guys a lot!

Hello everyone. First of all thanks to all of you for taking time off your day for making small things for strangers that mean a lot. Been looking for a while for some custom tickets for both of my nephews first trip to Disneyland. We will be there next weekend 9/15. It’s their first trip there so I wanted to give them a ticket since I purchased e-tickets for them. Nothing fancy. Simple that says something along the lines of admission to Disneyland with Mickey Mouse on both. My nephews names are Max and Emi. Thank you guys for all the help! Also any suggestions on how to print them? I was thinking of getting them printed at a photo machine at like cvs or something. Thank you guys a lot!

Hi Hugo SDanchez
I posted a DISign I have for tickets in my photobucket
Link to my photobucket is in my signature.
Look under: Max
Best Regards
Mel

I print from home and sometimes take my stuff to a print shop.

Hi Hugo SDanchez
I posted a DISign I have for tickets in my photobucket
Link to my photobucket is in my signature.
Look under: Max
Best Regards
Mel

I print from home and sometimes take my stuff to a print shop.

Thank you so much!!! I will see what looks best when printing! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter