first trip, hotel, transportation

paty

Earning My Ears
we are having a hard time choosing a hotel for our first trip in June - 4 nights but we only have 3 days of parks.
we are a family of 4 (2 teenage girls) and this might be our only trip to europe in a while

is it worth it to stay at disneyland hotel? what are the advantages to newport bay? the price difference is about $800 for our dates, both in regular rooms. i have no idea of the cost for a castle club room, didn't call to ask!

all hotels are saying pool is closed. not a big deal but i'm just curious, is it because of the weather or just a coincidence?

on the last day, our flight is in the morning so we are leaving disney to CDG airport. what is the best/easiest way to get there and how long does it take?

thank you!

I'm by no means a Disneyland Paris expert, but when I went there a few years back, we took the train Disneyland to CDG airport. It was a quick ride--just 10 minutes. The cost was a bit high, but well worth it in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter