First Universal Trip and it's going to be NYE and NYD!!

momto2

greet each new day as a magical journey.
Are the refillable cups worth it? Where can I find info on prices for these? are they only used in the parks or in the hotels?

We are a family of four, with all adults. What would you do for NYE? I looked into EVE, is it absolutely crazy (can't move a muscle) crowded? super loud? lots of drunk people?

What is the quickest way to get from Hardrock Hotel to either park?

Thanks so much. We are Disney semi-regulars and have always wanted to go to UO. We are so excited that it will work out to do it this year! But knowing WDW inside out, makes not knowing UO a little anxiety filled.

NYE is crazy crowded especially at city walk

Use the search button to find other threads about refillable cups
It has changed some since I last used it

Hrh is a very short walk to the studios
About 5-6 minute walk to ioa

Some walk to the parks while others use the water taxis

Walking is quicker if going to the Studios

Plus, in CityWalk, there is a hard ticket event that for me, seems costly, but will take up much of CItyWalk.

And yes, expect wall to wall crowds.

We'll be in the park NYE, but leaving in the afternoon, have to be back home by midnight.

Refillable cups are 2 types, one you pay and get free refills that day, and others, you can bring back for refill, but pay around $1. I can't remember the prices, but the one day one was around $18, and the others, the more your bought, the less the price. I think around $12 for one. Maybe check Damo's food stickie, as she may have listed the current prices. My memory is from October. Oh, and can use any cup, as we used our Disney and Bush Garden ones at Universal, no issues. They are about the same size.

Enjoy, and if you see us, we're friendly. Me, adult kid and teen kid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!