Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look so forward to this...it will be like an early Christmas...I love surprises...I think I'm going to do something to decorate our room.....

I look so forward to this...it will be like an early Christmas...I love surprises...I think I'm going to do something to decorate our room.....

It's like Christmas everyday, I found myself constantly going back to the cabin to see what we had. I also checked out other peoples FE's for new items so I'd know what we might be getting (I only looked, I didn't touch anyone else's FE ;))

Stateroom 6586

Bill (datadoc5)
Alice

Stateroom 6584

Richard (Abu)
Nancy (GG)
Jayden (girl, 4 years old)

I messed up on my post:

Stateroom 6586

Bill (datadoc5)
Alice

Stateroom 6584 ----- This should be 6594

Richard (Abu)
Nancy (GG)

Sorry about that.

Bill

I messed up on my post:

Stateroom 6586

Bill (datadoc5)
Alice

Stateroom 6584 ----- This should be 6594

Richard (Abu)
Nancy (GG)

Sorry about that.

Bill

I will add you to the list, but sign ups closed on October 1st.

1) Zip tie your fish extender to your fish. (Check the primer or ask if you have a question relating to this.)
zip-ties.jpg

2) Personalized magnets and fish extenders are less likely to be fish-napped or swiped.

3) Check the "Fish Extender Room Change List" posted on the door of cabin 6521. (If you have a change in your cabin number or are new to the exchange since the last posted list, you'll want to add yourself to this list once on board to help direct people your way.)

fishlist-1.jpg

4) Don't forget to make a Fish Extender. I know there is a lot of talk of groups and gifts, but don't forget to make your FE. (And posting pics is also encouraged!!!)

A revised list has been posted. Be sure to get the updated list from the link provided in the 2nd post of this thread.

This list is now closed.

1) Zip tie your fish extender to your fish. (Check the primer or ask if you have a question relating to this.)
zip-ties.jpg

2) Personalized magnets and fish extenders are less likely to be fish-napped or swiped.

3) Check the "Fish Extender Room Change List" posted on the door of cabin 6521. (If you have a change in your cabin number or are new to the exchange since the last posted list, you'll want to add yourself to this list once on board to help direct people your way.)

fishlist-1.jpg

A revised list has been posted. Be sure to get the updated list from the link provided in the 2nd post of this thread.

This list is now closed.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

zip-ties.jpg

fishlist-1.jpg

Thanks Todd...a zip tie was not on my list..now it is....

I just realized that I haven't made our FE yet :scared1: I really need to get on it...

You may have to....I'm sure I'm not the only one.......or am I????:rotfl:

Ok, so I'm not the only one...I feel better now...;)

4) Don't forget to make a Fish Extender. I know there is a lot of talk of groups and gifts, but don't forget to make your FE. (And posting pics is also encouraged!!!)

Some of us cheated and bought on ebay.:rolleyes1 DD's name was mispelled,:eek: but seam ripper will fix that. Should I post pictures?

Some of us cheated and bought on ebay.:rolleyes1 DD's name was mispelled,:eek: but seam ripper will fix that.

I should have done that, but Nooooooo...I bought the material and other items last year to make one....stuff is still in the bag....I usually don't put things off, but for some odd reason, I just can't get motivated to get started..I have to get it done either this weekend or next...

I should have done that, but Nooooooo...I bought the material and other items last year to make one....stuff is still in the bag....I usually don't put things off, but for some odd reason, I just can't get motivated to get started..I have to get it done either this weekend or next...

If you get bored while you are on lifting restriction, it might be something to help pass the time.

If you get bored while you are on lifting restriction, it might be something to help pass the time.

Yeah, I thought about that too...someone will just have to put the sewing machine on the table for me....I think that can be arranged....already prepared DD that she will have to help me with Thanksgiving Dinner...I won't be able to lift the Turkey into the oven...since she is the one that insists on a 20-25 lb Turkey, she can lift it.

Yeah, I thought about that too...someone will just have to put the sewing machine on the table for me....I think that can be arranged....already prepared DD that she will have to help me with Thanksgiving Dinner...I won't be able to lift the Turkey into the oven...since she is the one that insists on a 20-25 lb Turkey, she can lift it.

Are you feeding an army? Turkey breast in the crock-pot....

Scanning FE so I can post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!