Fish Extender

Jacobson's

Earning My Ears
Looking to join a fish extender group. We have my husband and I and our 2 mini adults (18) one non-binary and one girl. This will be our 7th cruise but we always go on the longer cruises. Went to Baltic last summer and we really want to join a group this sailing. Any suggestions? Or better yet a group leader on this thread?

Looking to join a fish extender group. We have my husband and I and our 2 mini adults (18) one non-binary and one girl. This will be our 7th cruise but we always go on the longer cruises. Went to Baltic last summer and we really want to join a group this sailing. Any suggestions? Or better yet a group leader on this thread?
Hi - I think you meant to post in an existing thread but made one instead. Which sailing are you on..?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter