Fish Extenders 101...Can someone educate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I couldn't find the TEST board. Sorry if this bothers you.

I too have questions about the fish extenders. Isn't it possible to put one on your door, and also to bring small gifts, and leave the little goodies where you see other fish extenders hanging, without ever signing up
or telling anyone you're doing it? Do you really need to discuss it ahead of time? I would like to drop little treats but not really wanting to go through a big process of meeting up or finding out who else is doing it.
thanks for any info

I too have questions about the fish extenders. Isn't it possible to put one on your door, and also to bring small gifts, and leave the little goodies where you see other fish extenders hanging, without ever signing up
or telling anyone you're doing it? Do you really need to discuss it ahead of time? I would like to drop little treats but not really wanting to go through a big process of meeting up or finding out who else is doing it.
thanks for any info
Each FE group is delivering to their own group. Yes, there may be a random person who just drops stuff into random FEs, but that's not the norm.

I read where some TAs were telling people to hang up their FE and wait for the gifts to come pouring in, and surprise, they didn't get any. Because the TA left out the part about joining a cruise meet group and signing up.

It's not just a "let's hang a FE and hand out gifts". You'll find lots of FEs onboard, and they aren't all from one group. There are many large family/organized groups that do their own FE exchange.

Certainly, you may bring something to just drop in random FEs, but I wouldn't count on getting anything in yours, as not a lot of people do that.

I am so sorry that I have to do this, someone in the thread above said we had to post 10 times to be able to get or send a pm! Thank for putting up with me :) new person here

to be able to get a message
We have TEST BOARD for doing just this. So it doesn't fill up the main board with random threads.
http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

I am so sorry that I have to do this, someone in the thread above said we had to post 10 times to be able to get or send a pm! Thank for putting up with me :) new person here

Once you've made your 10 posts, there is a time lag before PM capability is granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter