Fishing Excursion/Fireworks Cruise

skibunny

Earning My Ears
I just got back from Camping in the Wilderness and had to share the tips I wish I had for a great time. I booked a fishing excursion through WDW-PLAY and had the greatest time. In 2 hours we caught 30 bass and my daughter reeled in a 5 pounder!! Fishing in front of disneyworld is the best! Can't remember the guide but she was a lot of fun and had great fishing secrets. She told us to take a fireworks cruise which we did book. No crowds fighting to see them go off. We sat in front of the castle in our own boat with drinks and snacks!! Definitely a must do!
Have fun- hope you have the perfect weather we had :)

How does the fireworks cruises work? Can I rent a row boat for just my dw and me or is this something a little more orginized? Where does it depart from?

Wow, skibunny -- were you able to just book the fireworks cruise the day of or the day before? I thought that was the kind of thing you had to book exactly 90 days ahead! Looks like you LUCKED OUT! (Unless maybe the 90 days is only necessary for Illuminations cruises, and MK fireworks cruises are less in demand? Anyone know?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter