Fitness Classes?

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
Since we will have 5 days at sea during our sailing this summer (Spectrum of the Seas) I was considering booking a fitness class pass (interested in doing spin or yoga classes) which $50 (CAD) for 3 classes seemed fairly reasonable then I saw that the duration time said 15 min--that seems more of a warm up than a class? I am wondering if anyone has done fitness class on Royal and how long the classes lasted?

Since we will have 5 days at sea during our sailing this summer (Spectrum of the Seas) I was considering booking a fitness class pass (interested in doing spin or yoga classes) which $50 (CAD) for 3 classes seemed fairly reasonable then I saw that the duration time said 15 min--that seems more of a warm up than a class? I am wondering if anyone has done fitness class on Royal and how long the classes lasted?
The classes should be an hour. I did a boot camp and yoga. The paid classes were empty. I was the only person there for the boot camp and there was one other person in the yoga class. You might be better off paying for each class. I think the three-class pass was basically the price of two classes, but I'll probably wait to see what the class looks like first, next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter