FL Tours pick-up time for cruise

jendon1997

<font color=red>Been there. Done that. Going Back!
We will be using FL Tours for transportation for our land/sea package in July. What time should I tell them to pick us up at our resort to take us to the port. I know embarking time is around 12:30. I dont want to arrive too early, but also would like to be on the boat to enjoy lunch, pool, etc. before setting sail. Also, I am not sure how long it takes to get to the port. Input is greatly appreciated. We will be leaving Old Key West Resort in WDW. Thanks!!

It takes about an hour to get to the Port from OKW. I was really pleased that we got there early. We arrived at the port just after 10.30, we checked in had a walk around the terminal building and then got in line. we were about 6th in line and this meant we didn't have much waiting to do. Before you get on board you have to wait for people to have their pictures taken etc. Mickey came out to the terminal at around 11.15 and there was a really long line to get your photo taken with him - I think Minnie came out too. If I couldn't get there early I'd get there later again to avoid the check-in lines. But I've just realised you would already have checked in if you're on the land/sea package so get there for 11.30 say get picture with Mickey and then join the line for embarkation.

Went on a bit but hope that helps :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter