Flame tree barbacue open now?

Biddler

Mouseketeer
For those folks just back. I was wondering if the Flame tree barbacue was open. We are going in about a month and we would like to try it. For those folks that have been there, how is it

I have been told that Flame Tree will be open then. I will be going in November and am looking forward to it.

It was open last month. We tried it for the first time and enjoyed it. I had a spiced grilled chicken sandwich and my boyfriend had a pulled pork sandwich.

I can't imagine that it won't be open then. We visited AK in mid September when the parks were absolutely empty and it was open. We had lunch there and it was a bit disappointing. I've been there before and I remember it being better. Stay away from the pulled pork and beef brisket sandwich...incredibly dry. Maybe next time I'd try the ribs.

Hi,

We ate lunch there the week before last and had the AK Meal Deal.

I had the 1/2 slab of ribs , it was dry rubbed and was very tender and tasteful...it came with corn on the cob and baked beans. The baked beans were cold and dried out.

I ended up also getting an order of the seasoned fries...

I love ribs and these are great...if you want sauce on them just ask for a side.

The last 2 years we went in December they were closed...I believe they are now open year round.

and it was excellent! DH and I both had the pulled pork sandwiches, which were out of this world! They came with corn on the cob and baked beans. It was a really nice change from all the burger & fries meals that are all over MGM and MK. One DS had the barbeque chicken sandwich which was good but a little on the dry side. Younger DS had the hot dog kids meal. Also the ribs and the onion rings looked awesome. Go for it!

Lisa:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Glad to hear it is open year round. We just found out we are going in January. Tacking on a family trip to business meeting.

DH and I were huge fans of Tusker House but tried Flame Tree on the last day of our last trip and fell in love with the food and seating area. Now its our first choice for lunch since Tusker no longer has the peanut crushed chicken skewers. We'll still get our cinnabuns and coffee for breakfast from Tusker.

We tried it two weeks ago for the first time and thought it was great. I had the pulled pork sandwich, and it was dry until I put some of the sauce on it. It was great.

Two tips:
- Get the vouchers; they're a great deal.
- Eat at a COVERED table!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter