Flame Tree BBQ

Mel6197

Mrs. Public Works
Hi all

Since we are going in Oct, and with our Luck The parks will be PACKED (or so Ive heard) (I hope not though)
Do you think the Flame Tree BBQ will be open?? If so any recomendations?? Thank all..:earsgirl:

I know all of the 'literature' says Flame Tree BBQ is open seasonally, but I was there this past Feb '03 & it was open. It was a little cool, but still a good lunch. I'd be willing to bet it will be open in Oct (barring any unforseen circumstances).

Oh- almost forgot - Get the AK meal voucher (great deal). I had the pulled pork sandwich & thought it was good.

HTH,
Colette

We were there the first week of May and it was opened. We enjoyed our lunch (believe it was the sandwich), but my favorite part was eating down by the lake. Their seating area is a little confusing, just keep going right and there is a little deck area by the lake, quiet and away from crowds.

We ate at Flametree last January for the first time using our meal voucher coppon for the big bbq ribs plate.

I agree their eating area is quiet and away from the crowds. Food was good and splittable between dd and I.

herc.

We were in AK last week of October first part of Nov. and the lame tree was open last year. I hope its open the second week of Nov. this was one of our favorites.

Chicken salad is my favorite at Flame Tree.:earsboy: :sunny: :earsgirl: :wave:

I can't wait to try Flame Tree BBQ when we visit next month.

How big is the 1/2 slab of ribs? I was wondering if it was enough to split w/my 13 yo. Seems like it would be- just wondering though.

Sorry for asking the probably obvious, but where exactly is Flame Tree located? We would like to try it for lunch on our AK day.

I was there last Thursday, September the 18th, and it was open. We had lunch there...it was pretty good. For some reason I remember it being better the last time we were there. My DH and I both had the beef brisket sandwich which was incredibly dry...you need to add the BBQ sauce to it so that it's edible.

I can't imagine that it won't be open in October. The park was fairly empty the day we were there and it was open...so you should have no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter