*Flat Rate Envelope Exchange-Sign Up!*POSTPONED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Time for another exchange! This exchange is open to only U.S. residents since everyone will use a USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail envelope-(you can get these for free at any post office, or order them online from the USPS site, and have it mailed to you). You can use any of the flat rate envelopes-(there are different sizes, and even a padded envelope-all envelopes differ in postage price, but are in the $5.85ish range). This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges.

Get your envelope, and fill it up as much as you can with NEW/UNUSED items. Try to get items that your pal will use, like, could enjoy, .... you could also add in items from your state for them to try, upcoming holiday items, ..... you will get a list of your pals likes, dislikes, collections, allergies, ..... to help you in selecting items. But if you have any other questions for them, feel free to send me a pm, and I will pass the info. on to them, and get back to you.

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids, and names will be randomly selected. Sign ups will be till Friday January 31st. Names will be given by Sunday February 2nd. The send by date is Saturday February 15th. You will be given a free delivery confirmation number which will need to be provided to me as soon as you send out your exchange. I will be tracking all mailings. Also, please post on the sent/received thread once you have sent out your exchange, and let us know what you have received, and who it was from once you get your exchange from your pal.

If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know so that I know you are not Missing In Action-(M.I.A.). And check the thread, and your pm box to see if there are any messages for you.

****Please secure your envelopes well with heavy duty tape so that nothing gets lost when it is being shipped. Each year, there has been situations where envelopes open up, and we would like to try to get all exchanges to each recipient without any casualties like such.****

To sign up, please pm me the following info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
*For child participants, please list their gender, and age-
*Likes/Dislikes-
*Hobbies/Collections-
*Any allergies-
*List some items that your pal could possibly send to you that is within the price range-(Ex. Gum, socks, magazine, ....)-

Sorry I will miss this one. I like the flat rate exchanges. Hope to host the box one later.

Because of the severe weather conditions in some states, I am going to postpone this exchange to a later date. Possibly in Feb. or March.

Because of the severe weather conditions in some states, I am going to postpone this exchange to a later date. Possibly in Feb. or March.

Cool :) I was really wanting to sign up for this but my money is a little tight atm.

To all who are new with the exchanges, keep checking back to see what type of exchange sign ups there are. Another way to see what upcoming exchanges there might be is to go to the first thread on this board to see the upcoming exchange list.

You can join in on the Question of the Day-QOTD, and the Poll of the Day to be more involved on the exchange board. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter