Flight of passage - 7 weeks pregnant?

I_Heart_MK

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I will be 7 weeks pregnant when we go in a couple of weeks, and as ecstatic as I am about that, I was quite looking forward to riding flight of passage! I know there is an advisory for expectant mothers not to ride this one, but there is a world of difference between 7 weeks and 9 months, so just wondered what those who have ridden it think? I've watched a video online but it's hard to tell just how bumpy it is! Don't want to do anything silly, but also don't want to skip it for no good reason! Not bothered about any of the other rides with advisories, just this one!
Thanks everyone :)
Christine

I would say nothing to worry about at all! You sit on what is basically a big saddle, get strapped in, and it moves slightly from side to side and up and down, stopping suddenly a couple of times. I see people talking about taking motion sickness tablets before they go on it etc and in my opinion (I’ve ridden it 7 times) this and the pregnancy warning are very over the top. It’s an epic ride but not scary, jerky etc. You will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!