Flight prices

stevechase

WDW 2012
Hi All

Hope you are in fine health and looking forward to the festivities

Not sure if anyone else posted this yet, but I (on the spur of the moment in the pub last Friday) checked the flights on Kayak for next July. I was stunned, booked them there and then on the old flexible friend.

Direct LGW - MCO 22/7 - 12/8 with Virgin 636.00 each for 6 people. That's 636.00 Sterling people!!!!!!!!!!

2013 we left it till the death and shelled out 1200.00 each!!!!!!!

Steve

Bear in mind with most airlines these days their starting price does not include any checked in luggage , usually around the £50 mark to add on. Still a great rate for a direct flight in the middle of summer though!

I booked for next year with BA at 11.5 months out and it was £550 including luggage for a direct flight. I was delighted. Lowest I’ve seen it for years!

I read on this board someone saying they booked BA direct for summer 2019 for 367 return, luggage included. I went to check and... I got it too! That includes a 20£ discount thanks to using 2000 Avios for the booking, but the flight itself will earn me 2100 Avios, so still a net gain.
I'm very happy with it and given that rooms are paid with DVC points and tickets are already paid in the form of annual passes purchased last year, my two weeks in Orland next year will be very cheap!

In Jan/Feb this year I got our fligths with BA from Gatwick for £450 each. Manchester with virgin was over £500 more.

I very much doubt it!
Why do you doubt it? It was each. As I’ve said, for the time of year we go it’s the lowest price I’ve booked for years. Virgin were charging £100 more each for same dates.

Bear in mind with most airlines these days their starting price does not include any checked in luggage , usually around the £50 mark to add on. Still a great rate for a direct flight in the middle of summer though!

Yep, quite right I did have to add the luggage on but that was included in my 636, I think it was 586 + 50 for the luggage.

Some good prices on here guys

I am happy with ours, virgin are getting ridiculous, the whole holiday with Virgin for the 6 of us was around 19k. We have got exactly the same (as we are not flying with them) for 1700 each

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter