Flight Socks?

I;ve just been to the Scholl shop and picked up 2 pairs - I would say they were more like thick socks - mine were £9.99, and the lady in the scholl shop said that children were not at risk of dvt.

bev

Well I didnt mean that they are like tight in the fact of them being tights! They are socks - but they are about the same denier as Opaque tights :D :D How does that sound.

I just actually took them out of the packet and yep - they are like nylon socks :D :D

Can you wear them over an ordinary pair of socks, or would they be too tight-fitting?

I can't wear nylon socks (have to have cotton :rolleyes: ).

Hilary - just looked again and they are Lycra.

"It says Scholl Flight Socks look like ordinary socks, however, because they incorporate complression to aid your circulation you may find you cannot put them on like normal socks. "

It also says - if cared for correctly they will give you the recommended levels of compression for the equivalent of three months of continual flying.

They should be hand washed at 40 degrees C with mile detergent and dried flat.

Do not wring, dry away from direct heat - and should never be dry cleaned, bleached, ironed or tumble dried.

I dont think I would want to put them on over another pair of socks, I think they would be too tight.

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter