Flights to Hawaii

I just got a promo email this evening from Hawaiian Airlines for summer airfare (travel period June 14 - August 11) for prices and it said in bold yellow lettering "starting at $1,168 roundtrip"!!:scared1: Then I clicked on the link and that fare was from New York. Seattle and Portland were $688 while Los Angeles was $788. Round trip is always significantly less than one-way if you can book it that way.

I just got a promo email this evening from Hawaiian Airlines for summer airfare (travel period June 14 - August 11) for prices and it said in bold yellow lettering "starting at $1,168 roundtrip"!!:scared1: Then I clicked on the link and that fare was from New York. Seattle and Portland were $688 while Los Angeles was $788. Round trip is always significantly less than one-way if you can book it that way.

That is insane.

$600+ for late jan/early feb seems expensive to me for LAX-HNL....that's more of a rate I'd be expecting to pay for other times of the year...

If it were me, I'd wait....but I'd watch those fares like a hawk. If you see it go to mid/high 400s-500....I'd bite. That's just based on my experience flying with Hawaiian Airlines and your travel dates being in jan/feb! Good luck!
Thanks a lot for this insight, this is very useful. I'm on it on a daily basis !! As I'm looking to upgrade my long-haul flights at the moment, I'm constantly watching ... Almost becoming a second nature :rolleyes1

I got the same email. Unfortunately, the cris country trip was indeed the hugest. Almost double.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter