Florida Resident Discount Rates in Dec?

flynavy

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when the Florida resident rates come out? I am trying to plan a 4 day weekend in early december as an early Christmas gift for my family? We would love to go to MVMCP and see everything decorated. Probaly looking at a moderate or a deluxe. Anyone go last year and get a good rate? Thanks in advance for any help.

I want to say august last year. I paid around $75 a night for the CSR. we go every year the 1st week in dec and stay there.

Thanks for the info. What is it like that time of year? Weather should be great and the crowds are supposed to be small. Any one else get great rates like that?

weather seems to be warm one day and the next chilly. I swear two years ago the last day we were there the wind chill was in the 20's. this will be our 4th year going the 1st week of december and the crowds are not bad. Im not sure I will be able to get as good of deal as I did the previous years. I hoping though..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter