Florida Resident Discover Tkts at Target

buzznina

DIS Veteran
I just saw that our Target has the 3 day Florida Resident Discover tickets with and without hoppers. I will be able to save another 5% using our Redcard:)

Where in Florida are you from? Your profile says panhandle which is where I am. I'm just wondering if my Target will have them. Feel free to pm me if that is better for you. Thanks!

I just saw that our Target has the 3 day Florida Resident Discover tickets with and without hoppers. I will be able to save another 5% using our Redcard:)
Where, by the gift cards?? Do they also have the 4 day tickets?

Where in Florida are you from? Your profile says panhandle which is where I am. I'm just wondering if my Target will have them. Feel free to pm me if that is better for you. Thanks!
Target in Mary Esther

I'm south on the golf coast - my target had both regular and park hoppers on a stand alone display.

If they're letting people get 5% off of them with the red card that could be a decent savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter