Florida water

Going from NYC tap water (some of the best in the US) to FL water is always a real shock to the system. Typically in the parks we rely on the free QS ice water which is filtered, and order bottled water for the room from Publix via Instacart. But we will be skipping the latter this time around because we are staying CL. In our daily lives we are trying to go zero waste to cut down on plastics so we're looking into getting the filtered water bottles. I don't like the advice some people have to bring the drops/flavorings because that just makes FL water taste worse to me, putting a layer of flavoring over swamp water lol.

We use the powder powerade drink sticks for the kids and the water at disney comes throgh the drink machines filtered so we have no issues.
The first time i bought britta water bottles, the kids hated carrying/ keeping up with them so never again.

It taste like a sewer smells. I just buy bottled water. Why is there sulfur in the water anyway?

I got home from another trip last week. It was still Sulfur FL water. I promise. This was CL at GF. And when I stayed at CLGDT in December and CL BWI earlier in Jan, oh and another night at YC, all same old FL water.
What may happen is at different times the FL water can be less sulfur-y than other times, I've noticed this in the past. The level of smell/taste comes and goes but it's always there. This isn't due to anything Disney does but just the nature of the water.

What is CLGDT?

At the parks I get water from the QS restaurants. For my room I buy water from the resort shop. The resorts with DVC have the larger jugs. I use it to make tea or coffee in my room too or the tea tastes like swamp water. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!