Flower/Garden Festival must have eats?

Dumbo777

DIS Veteran
I have never been to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot and I read that there are an assortment of outdoor booths that will have different foods. Are there any foods that we should definitely try? I'm really excited as my family and I are foodies for sure. What should we be on the lookout for?

Must haves are subjective and you will hear loads of stuff. I always try to get at least one thing from every booth that way I can try lots of things. If my son is with me, we will share and that way we can actually almost make it to every booth. I'd say look at the DisneyFoodBlog for last year. They get one of everything and review it.

Allears posted the menus each year - and they review some of the items, too.

in general - for the food booths in Epcot - I take negative reviews seriously - but for the positive ones - or the ones I haven't read a review for at all - I go with my gut. There are SO many choices.

in general - for the food booths in Epcot - I take negative reviews seriously - but for the positive ones - or the ones I haven't read a review for at all - I go with my gut. There are SO many choices.
Thanks for the tip. I will check them out.

Thanks. I will look into the dfb.

It has been a couple of years since I was there for the festival and they've added a couple of booths in that time, but the last time I was there the watermelon salad from the 'urban farm' booth and the shrimp and grits from the 'Florida' booth were my favorites. And the Dole Whip with coconut rum is not to be missed.

It has been a couple of years since I was there for the festival and they've added a couple of booths in that time, but the last time I was there the watermelon salad from the 'urban farm' booth and the shrimp and grits from the 'Florida' booth were my favorites. And the Dole Whip with coconut rum is not to be missed.
I'm def looking forward to that Dole Whip.

DH and I went last May. First trip w/o kids! We had a blast and really enjoyed all of what Flower/Garden had to offer but less about the food. Honestly tho, nothing for us was amazingly delicious. Some were okay, some were very good. The only 2 that stood out was the potato pancake at the booth in/near Germany and the crab (or was it crab less) cake at a booth to the right soon after you entered where the food booths began. Both these items were heavily reviewed and nothing but positive feedback.

I have never been to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot and I read that there are an assortment of outdoor booths that will have different foods. Are there any foods that we should definitely try? I'm really excited as my family and I are foodies for sure. What should we be on the lookout for?
Warm wild berry buckle from The Berry Basket. OMG! Order two just for you!

We will be at Disney the first week in March and are really looking forward to the F&G festival. The only problem with going the first week is that they don't post anything until just a couple of days before the start so it's hard to do my research. Does anyone know when they start letting you book the special tours?

My must haves for me are the candied strawberries @ China. The best strawberries I've ever had! I also enjoyed the beef skewer with a pesto sauce but don't remember where it was from. Go to easywdw.com and search Flower and Garden. He has beautiful pictures of the festival, the food, and the menus from last year.

A better question would be, what are your favorite things to eat there?
Check out some youtube reviews on the event it might give you some good ideas on what you might like based on how it looks and feed back.

I had the blueberry buckle -- which was good, but i prefer to save room for real food.
I also tried the:
Spicy chicken lettuce wrap
Crabless cake
Jamaican braised beef with pigeon peas -- by far the best of anything i ate there
Potato pancake w/ caramelized onion and ham - really good
Beef Teriyaki Udon - good but not my favorite.

There really is so much to choose from that you need a couple days to sample your way around. I really wanted to try everything at the american pavillion but by the time we reached there I was not hungry.

The shrimp and grits at Florida Fresh and the seared scallops (with green beans and potatoes) at Northern Bloom.
We would sometimes use our snack credits for these F & G "snacks" and call it lunch!

Are menus for this year out yet? We leave in just over two months!
I recently posted the same question. It sounds like the menus would be posted a month before so likely at the beginning of February. It sounds like menus don't change a lot from year to year - maybe a few additions or some items that don't return. So looking at reviews of the past couple of years will give you a good idea of what is offered.

Last edited:
I recently posted the same question. It sounds like the menus would be posted a month before so likely at the beginning of February. It sounds like menus don't change a lot from year to year - maybe a few additions or some items that don't return. So looking at reviews of the past couple of years will give you a good idea of what is offered.
Thank you! Have not been to flower & garden in many years. No booths the last time we were there. Can’t wait!

I understand the dining plan rules allow you to use one counter service for 3 snacks. This might work well well for the Flower and Garden festival. Has anyone done this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter