Flower/Garden Festival must have eats?

I understand the dining plan rules allow you to use one counter service for 3 snacks. This might work well well for the Flower and Garden festival. Has anyone done this?

I haven't, but we just used our two snack credits per day on the booths. Even then, I think we still had a few snack credits left (between the 4 of us) by the end of our trip.

We enjoyed a watermelon salad that had feta cheese and a balsamic reduction. I agree also with PP, the Rose slushies in France is delicious!

Seconding the coconut rum dole whip, la vie en rose, and berry buckle! I also loved the burnt ends and blackberry moonshine lemonade at the Smokehouse booth at the American Pavilion!

These sound delicious. Can someone tell me... at the flower garden festival, do they sell a passport for multiple food items? In in So Cal, and at DCA, when they have their little food booths, you can get a passport with like 8 options for a flat fee. Do they have something similar for this?

Thanks!

Ohhhhh. I did not realize they have food booths during F&G festival. We'll be there during Easter week. Will the booths be there at that time? We usually don't catch that festival until the very end since we go end of May/June.

Ohhhhh. I did not realize they have food booths during F&G festival. We'll be there during Easter week. Will the booths be there at that time? We usually don't catch that festival until the very end since we go end of May/June.
Yes! The Festival runs from Feb 28 thru May 28.

@Dumbo777 Yes. One QS = 3 food items from the same booth in a single transaction.

The La Vie En Rose looks amazing! :rose:

All of the Grey Goose slushies at Epcot are fabulous. I was crazy for the LePassion slushie at the F&W in September. The Grand Marnier and Citron varieties served year round are delicious too.

You just can’t go wrong with a Grey Goose slushie.

@Dumbo777 Yes. One QS = 3 food items from the same booth in a single transaction.

The La Vie En Rose looks amazing! :rose:

All of the Grey Goose slushies at Epcot are fabulous. I was crazy for the LePassion slushie at the F&W in September. The Grand Marnier and Citron varieties served year round are delicious too.

You just can’t go wrong with a Grey Goose slushie.

I've only tried the Grand Marnier slushie. It was SO GOOD! This post makes me want to try other varieties. It sounds like they are all solid. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!