Fly

BobH

DIS Veteran
Fly. Don't let the terrorists triumph. I have been in the fire department for 23 years. I have experienced plenty. I have loved ones (family) who have just joined the armed forces. I have friends who will travel with their entire family (children and grandchildren) to DVC in the next month (from Boston). All are aware of the risks but all have decided continue to support each other and our way of life by standing up and showing the world we will not be frightened into submission. I believe the good people of this board can do a lot to set the world upright again by continuuing to travel and by standing united.

Thanks Bob.

The strength, confidence, and support is much needs and appreciated.

Let's not let them achieve their twisted objective!!!! :mad:

thanks Bob- we intend to keep our november vacation and fly if usair doesn't cancel our flights.

Yes, Yes, Yes!
Support America, Buy American. Go on your planned vacation, fly and support the airlines that have been here to make America strong. We are going Sunday to OKW on SW and we plan to thank all of those people who work at the airport and on the airlines for having the courage to keep working.

Yes... we too will be flying in November with many family members. If USair cancels our flight, it will be a very long car ride to Orlando (2yr, 6yr old and 1yr old!!!) Yikes!

It's not an easy decision...would be one thing if it was just dh and myself, but a different story to bring my daughter, sil and 2 grand children. So far it's a go on Southwest out of NH, but I must admit I'm very uneasy. Any other dvc grammies out there?

I couldn't agree more. I just scheduled a trip to WDW for next weekend. Those people aren't going to stop me from living my life the way I want to.

I'm not a grammie, but my grandma and grandpa who are 80 and 84 just flew from Myrtle Beach area to NY Laguardia... she said they held hands and were just fine.

We're fired up and ready for our trip in three weeks with the kids to WDW; first time to actually go down there as members! We live in a great place.

Last week aproximately 21,000 flights were scheduled to fly domestically. Of those, 4 were hijacked. I would have worse odds than that on the road near my home!:eek:

Yes, we will continue to fly too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter