Flying American Airlines out of Pearson

BOTL76

Mouseketeer
Hello Disney Fans,

Just checking in to see if anyone has had experience flying American Airlines out of Pearson?

It is not direct to Orlando, most I am seeing is one stop in Charlotte, but on my flight search for our December 2019 trip planning I am doing double take's to see round trip prices under $310!

I know this doesn't include baggage fees but if anyone has any reviews good or bad to share on AA out of Pearson that would be great!

We have flown other airlines and been to Charlotte airport many times for a connector, just not to MCO. So we know how big it is but think for the price it might be worth it to book.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

My experience with AA is that it kind of sucks, but I haven't flown them in quite some time. Probably most recent was 2016 from MIA to YYZ.

I remember the pitch being on the shorter side, and service being mediocre at best. But it was a business trip and I had no say in booking so it was what it was.

Overall, I do try to avoid connections if I can help it, as it's just another risk item to factor in.

Last 2 March breaks we have flown American to Orlando and Miami. No issues at all and I like how no fees to pick seats.

All flights to US at YYZ will have customs “pre-clearance”....so when you arrive in the US, it would be just like a domestic US arrival.

Of course, the downside is there are no direct flights out of YYZ or even out of BUF on American Airlines. That was surprising.

BUF-MCO doesn't surprise me since neither airport is a hub. But you'd think that American would at least offer a code share flight from Toronto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter