Foggy films?

Dimplenose

Stranger from the outside
I'm starting to buy bits and pieces for my August trip (that's a lie, I've been buying things for months now;) ) but I'm wavering over getting film.

Are the new security measures affecting film quality. I usually buy 400 APS films take them out as hand luggage and bring them home undeveloped. Will these be OK?

I have also got a couple of cheap disposable cameras for the kids, these have 800 film in them.

Should I carry on as normal or get the films from Wal mart once out there? And what about developing? Here or there?

(P.S on my last trip I thought I'd broken my camera so I sent a film off for Disney processing - when I went to collect it the processors had forgotten to write the price on it so the CM at the shop let me have it free of charge - lucky or what?)

Cant help you Dimplenose - but just giving this a ~~Bump~~ to see if anyone else can :D

Good bit of luck last time - hope you find some more during this next trip ;)

I suppose I should have asked in a less rambling way......

has anyone had problems with films being damaged by the new security checks?
If not what films were unharmed?

Hope you can help.

I would say hang on untill you get there before you buy your films

when we went in dec 2001 we took a couple of rolls of film to tide us over untill we could get to the supermarket to buy more

you will find the price of films much cheaper over in orlando if you go to wallmart publix winn dixe or any big supermarkets

we brought all our film back undeveloped and had no problems at all
the film that we used was fuji 200asa and fuji 400 asa in 35mm and aps formats

I've taken unused films and used but unprocessed films through security lots of times and never had any problems. We did get some of our photo's printed in the States last year, as we were worried about Phil's camera - and Walgreens on I-drive were very expensive compared to home. I hadn't really thought to check the price, foolishly, and had a bit of a heart attack when it came to $50 for 4 films!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter