FOLK tier 1 packages sold out but plenty of tier 2?

Wosmama6

Mouseketeer
We had the lion king tiffins pkg booked at tier 2 because we were on the dining plan. We decided to drop the plan after recent changes and tried to upgrade to a tier 1, but there is zero availability in the first week of march!! And plenty on each day for tier 2... wo are they really sold out? Should I refresh a million times to try get tier 1 or are they just not running it that week? Bummed.

So many people cancel or change plans at the last minute, don't despair. You should be able to get one.. I just checked for a party of 6 and there was availability pretty much every day for tier 1.

So many people cancel or change plans at the last minute, don't despair. You should be able to get one.. I just checked for a party of 6 and there was availability pretty much every day for tier 1.
The first week in march? Still not showing for me

The first week in march? Still not showing for me
People cancel at the last minute. While you may not see any availability for March now, you should in the next few weeks. As I said I looked up availability for this week and saw practically 1 reservation per day. I never worry about getting ADRs at 180 days out because just about everything comes open. I was not able to get Trattoria a couple of visits ago. Once I arrived for my vacation there were several that came open. I had my choice of times, eventually working to an ideal time. Last visit we decided we’ll within our 180 days to take my sister in law. Our only must do was Stirybook, which of course was booked by then. During the week we were down there I found several. I like to play around and pretend I’m at the park. Ow just to see what is available for breakfast, lunch etc. You would be amazed at what all is available last minute. I think you should be able to find one.

People cancel at the last minute. While you may not see any availability for March now, you should in the next few weeks. As I said I looked up availability for this week and saw practically 1 reservation per day. I never worry about getting ADRs at 180 days out because just about everything comes open. I was not able to get Trattoria a couple of visits ago. Once I arrived for my vacation there were several that came open. I had my choice of times, eventually working to an ideal time. Last visit we decided we’ll within our 180 days to take my sister in law. Our only must do was Stirybook, which of course was booked by then. During the week we were down there I found several. I like to play around and pretend I’m at the park. Ow just to see what is available for breakfast, lunch etc. You would be amazed at what all is available last minute. I think you should be able to find one.
Awesome, thanks for the advice. I knew in general that last minute availability was good but wasn't sure about the dining packages. How did you like storybook? I have a res and had been dying to go, but it looks like they may have changed their menu?

We went mainly because my sister in law loves the Dwarfs. The food was good, but I'm not an adventuresome eater. To me, it was about the characters. On my own, I probably would not eat there. Look for bloggers who record and share their experiences eating there. They're pretty honest about their experiences. Loved, loved loved FOLK! Well worth the money. We opted to do the Tier II dinner, because we;ve done the safari so often and did not see much advantage there. Most of your tour guides on the regular safari are pretty informative. Well worth the seating arrangement for the Lion King show. The restaurant was cool, had great lighting and ambiance, loved the food. We went to the 3:00 seating, and it was a wonderful break from the park. Afterward, we went to the show and had later fps for the safari, rounding out the evening with Avatar FOP and standby Navi. The morning had started out a little bumpy and came out of our Tiffins experience with a whole new attitude, lol!

There are a couple available right now (dinner) for 3/3 party of 6. Not sure of your party size (tier 1)
3/1 - 2 lunch times, 1 dinner

Last edited:

Darn I just checked and am not seeing them!!! I'm on 3/4 but tried for 6 on 3/3 didn't see them. Thanks so much for letting me know though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!