Folks in Raleigh, NC can get groceries 50% off this week!

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
There's a new grocery store on the corner of Spring Forest and Atlantic called Selena. It's in the same shopping center as Tuesday Morning. They just opened and are doing an unbelievable promotion-- 50% of ALL of your groceries. They are holding nothing back. Baby supplies, health and beauty and even beer are all 50% off. Just thought I'd share my good fortune. :)

Had planned to go to Raleigh to shop tomorrow. Might have to do a little grocery shopping along with the Chrismas shopping.

Can you help with directions?--I'll come in on 64 and plan to go to Crabtree.

Thanks

That is an absolutely incredible promotion--especially given the margins in the grocery business itself.

Correction: the name of the store is SELMA.

Directions: from the Crabtree Valley Mall go North on 440. Exit at the Wake Forest exit and go North. You will turn right on Spring Forest Road. Follow Spring Forest until you reach the intersection of Atlantic. The shopping center is on the corner-- there's a Goodberry's on the street, to get you a landmark. :) Good luck!

Well, I went. The lines were incredibly LONG.

But, it was worth it. I was surprised that they did not inflate the prices and then reduce them.
There were some great bargains there.
Thank you again DVCajun.

PS Channel 17 news was there filming. Look for me at 11! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter